Forum RPG : Fairy Tail Rebellion
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

PortailAccueilLet I burn your heart ▲ Loreleï Q1BbsE1Dernières imagesRechercherS'enregistrerConnexion

Bonjour à toutes et à tous,
je vous annonce que Kalerya Entre Monde ouvre ses portes !
Je vous invite donc à nous rejoindre sur le forum à l'adresse suivante :
http://kalerya-entre-monde.forumactif.org/

Au plaisir de vous revoir mes lucioles d'amours ♥️
Le Deal du moment : -20%
-20% Récupérateur à eau mural 300 ...
Voir le deal
79 €

Let I burn your heart ▲ Loreleï
Anonymous
Invité
Invité

Dim 4 Oct - 1:18
❝ there's a burning in my bones ❞

I used to think that finding the right one was about the man having a list of certain qualities. If he has them, we'd be compatible and happy. Sort of a checkmark system that was a complete failure. But I found out that a healthy relationship isn't so much about sense of humor or intelligence or attractive. It's about avoiding partners with harmful traits and personality types. And then it's about being with a good person. A good person on his own, and a good person with you. Where the space between you feels uncomplicated and happy. A good relationship is where things just work. They work because, whatever the list of qualities, you happen to be really, really good together.
Loreleï Ignis Crownguard
22 ans × DS du Feu × Eternal Rain
« Your soul's in a wild fire, feel it beating »
né(e) le 22/12/972 à Mulfass ♧ Célibataire ♧ Bisexuelle ♧ Spontanée - Combative - Loyale - Dynamique - Extravertie - Forte ♧ Bornée - Vulgaire - Gourmande - Mauvaise perdante - Arrogante - Bruyante ♧ à savoir à tout prix sur moi : Adore tout brûler sur son passage  
made by lizzou

Anonymous
Invité
Invité

Dim 4 Oct - 1:19
❝ if you love somebody set them free ❞

When you have once seen the glow of happiness on the face of a beloved person, you know that a man can have no vocation but to awaken that light on the faces surrounding him.
Anya Crownguard
Lovely little sister
« PETITE CITATION PETITE CITATION »

When you have once seen the glow of happiness on the face of a beloved person, you know that a man can have no vocation but to awaken that light on the faces surrounding him.
Calista Crownguard
Cutie cute sister

Shaporo Phorsya
Big Boss & Best Friend

Katsu Aonori
bref intitulé du lien

Prénom P. Nom
bref intitulé du lien

Prénom P. Nom
bref intitulé du lien

Prénom P. Nom
bref intitulé du lien

Prénom P. Nom
bref intitulé du lien

Prénom P. Nom
bref intitulé du lien

Prénom P. Nom
bref intitulé du lien
made by lizzou

Page 1 sur 1